Contact Us: For additional information or image or interview requests, contact Lori Libka at 989-652-9931 ext. 442 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information for Groups
Bronner's CHRISTmas Wonderland celebrates the joy of CHRISTmas 361 days of the year. The world's largest Christmas store, Bronner's welcomes over 2 million guests annually, including 2000 group tours.
EXPERIENCE AND CELEBRATE . . .
- Guests of all ages are invited to enjoy Bronner's fantasyland, featuring shimmering lights, sparkling ornaments, and whimsical animated figures - a worldwide selection of over 50,000 trims and gifts!
- The size of 5.5 football fields, Bronner's provides Christmas lovers with a delightful shopping experience for which they'll return again and again.
- Approximately 100,000 twinkling lights illuminate Bronner's half-mile long Christmas Lane every evening.
- Bronner's Silent Night Memorial Chapel, a 56-foot-tall landmark, is nestled on the southern tip of Bronner's 27 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds. It is a replica of the original chapel in Oberndorf/Salzburg, Austria, which marks the site where "Silent Night" was first sung on Christmas Eve in 1818. Bronner's chapel is open daily for visitation and meditation, but is not available for ceremonies. No admission
AT YOUR SERVICE . . .
- Bronner's facilities are handicapped accessible and wheelchairs are available.
- Spacious parking is provided for 1,050 cars and 50 motorcoaches with front door drop-off.
- Sparkling clean restrooms are available for Bronner's guests.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- Shipping service is available for merchandise purchased at Bronner's.
WE'RE HERE FOR YOU . . .
- Bronner's is located in Frankenmuth, "Michigan's Little Bavaria" and one of the state's top visitor attractions.
- Brochures, clip art, slides, images on disc, coupons, videos, and pre-paid vouchers available upon request.
Member of Circle Michigan since 1982
IDEAL AMOUNT OF TIME & GROUP SIZE:
- 2 to 2-1/2 hours. Minimum 1 to 1-1/2 hours. Can accommodate any size group.
- Two drive-through, canopy-covered entrances and motorcoach parking available on site.
GROUP RATE POLICY:
COMPLIMENTARY ADMISSION POLICY:
- No admission. Merchandise or snack coupon for escort and driver upon registration at information booth.
- Not required for shopping.
- Advance reservations appreciated for groups of 40 or more to view the 20-minute DVD presentations of "World of Bronner's," "Silent Night, Holy Night and the Silent Night Memorial Chapel," and "A Decorative Life: the Wally Bronner Story". Shown daily free of charge on a rotating basis in Bronner's Program Center.
- Snack area for light refreshments. Pre-paid lunches available: 30-day advance notice required. For more information, click here or call Diane Karst at (989) 652-9935, ext. 423. Vending machines also on site.
COUPON AVAILABLE FOR TOUR GROUPS:
- Free Ornament w/$30 purchase. To order please click here, print and fill out coupon request form and forward to Diane Karst, PO Box 176, 25 Christmas Lane, Frankenmuth, MI 48734.
- In the event that your visit is imminent and you do not have time to submit the request form above, please click here to download a 6-up master that you may duplicate for your group.
- You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these files. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, click here to get it now.
CLICK TO VIEW A SAMPLE FRANKENMUTH ITINERARY
VIEW OUR EVENTS CALENDAR
PO Box 176
25 Christmas Lane
Frankenmuth, MI 48734
989.652.9935 ext. 423